Application deadline: April 30, 2014
Full-scholarships for International Students from Low-income and Lower middle-income countries to study in M.S. English Program in Agricultural and Resource Economics (ARE), Kasetsart University
The ARE international student scholarships offer 2014 new students from low -income and lower middle -income countries. The funds are to support tuition fee and monthly research assistant stipend including research expenditure and health insurance.ARE scholarship is available for two consecutive academic years of full- time graduate enrollment.
- Must come from World Bank low-income or lower middle income countries
- Must be accepted to M.S. in Agricultural and Resource Economics (English Program) at Kasetsart University in 2014
Scholarship terms and conditions
– Tuition waiver for the whole two- year program
– 8,000 THB /month allowance for 24 months
– Up to 50,000 THB research expenditure
– 4,000 THB for health insurance for two years
– Maintain at least 3.5 GPA every semester
– One publication in Thailand Citation Index or Scopus within one year after graduation.
Note: USD 1 ~ 31 Bahts