Application Deadline: February 28 2014
The Hungarian Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD), on behalf of the Government of Hungary, has established a Fellowships programme for Master of Science (MSc) degrees for students originating from and residing in the following eligible countries:
Scholarship students are entitled to the same health care coverage offered to Hungarian students during the course of the scholarship. The scholarship covers student costs only; relatives of the candidate are not supported within the frame of this programme.
For the 2014-15 academic year, the following courses will be offered in English language:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Rural development and agribusiness
The Fellowship will cover tuition, books, and subsistence costs for the entire duration of the course. The awarded students however will be responsible for financing their travel to and from Hungary.
Courses will be offered provided the minimum number of students is reached.
The scholarship will cover:
- application and tuition fees throughout the study period;
- basic books and notes;
- dormitory accommodation
- subsistence costs
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following criteria:
- Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries
- Excellent school achievements
- Good health
- English language proficiency (for courses taught in English)
- Age (candidates under 30 are preferred)
Residents (who must be nationals) of the following countries are eligible to apply to the Scholarship Programme:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Macedonia, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North-Korea, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
Interested applicants should prepare a dossier to be sent by E-MAIL consisting of:
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- a copy of certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct
Download 2014 Fellowship Application Form
For More Information: