Many people love to take Moringa tea. This is made from the leaves of the Moringa tree.
HOW TO MAKE MORINGA TEA
- Harvest fresh leaves from the tree.
- Dry the leaves at room temperature. You should put the leaves in a brown paper bag with holes.
- Hang the brown paper bag in a cool dry area of your home.
- It should take about 10 – 14 days for the leaves to dry.
- When the leaves are dry enough, shred or pulverize the leaves
If you are newly introduced to the tea, just add 1 teaspoon of the powder to hot water. Allow to simmer before drinking the tea.
I mentioned earlier that Moringa tree can grow in normal nutrient rich soils and sub-optimal soils with very little nutrient. The Moringa tree is grown in many parts of the world. The tree grows in
– Sub tropical
– Temperate or
– Equatorial climate
We can thus say the Moringa tree grows well in many climatic conditions.